Search This Blog

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Change Is Good

My spirituality and new outlook on life has given me what seems to be a new set of eyes. No I'm still blind as a bat but it's a second sight, one that has been heard of but I never experienced till recently. I spent four weeks patiently waiting to ask this woman out. Being an empath I was able to tell when she was ready to face her fear and open up to me. I could sense her fear of not knowing what I was going to turn out like and her fear of love. However she faced her fear and said yes. I watched as the fear melted away. Because she faced her fear and listened to her spirit, her entire demeanor changed. I saw happiness in her eyes. I saw a beautiful smile. She was so thrilled to give me a hug. She no doubt needed one. Her fear prior to her happiness was due to all her previous moments with other guys. Can't call it a relationship if there really wasn't one. Then I saw a marvelous sight. Just before we left for our separate dwelling places, I looked at her and saw her glowing. It was amazing, right then I knew I did the right thing. A couple of days later though her glow was gone happiness completely disappeared. Once again I was blocked from reading her. She grew distant. Though I have a pretty good idea why, I haven't asked her what happened. I'm very sure that on her way home she started "thinking". Thoughts are connected to the mind and the mind can deceive. When she shut her mind off and listened to her spirit she was happy. Two changes took place but these are not the good changes I speak of. True the first change was a great change but it didn't last, she backslid and that's okay. About a month later, me being stubborn like I am, refused to give up. She was eating at the place she worked at during her night off. I sensed her presence and went off to find her. Since I work in the same building it wasn't to hard. I sit across from her, say "hi how are you?" you know just small talk. Then I get quiet and just.... well she'll say I was staring at her, but I was looking into her. After a few moments she looks up and asks "what?" In which I responded "your beautiful" Her response "no I'm not and don't say that, I don't like it". Like it or not she is what she is. I responded ", well in my eyes you are". That comment must have made an impact because a couple of days later... The change came. It's simply amazing how such a small change can have a profound effect. Again I was mesmerized. For what I saw before me was a being that made such a change it allowed her inner beauty to come forth and compliment her already existing outer beauty which made her appear angelic. All because she got her hair cut. Guys these words are what women want to hear from you. Not just because you know it'll make them feel good. They want you to see it just like I have. Women make subtle changes all the time to get your attention. These changes become bigger and more noticeable until you see there is something different about them. So if it comes to your woman throwing a dish at you it's because you missed out on a whole lot of the smaller changes. In the case of this woman, she changed because of a compliment I gave her. Whether she said she liked it or not, she gained the confidence needed on the inside and wanted to show the world by making a change on the outside. And what a great change it was.

 Aquarians are compatible with Libras. See what their inspiration is and just how compatible you are with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment